Shoesday

Kelly  |  June 24

Because I think everyone needs a regular shoe fix, every Tuesday will be Shoesday here at Santa Barbara Wedding Chic. This week our photo comes from Ryan Phillips Photography. How fabulous are these sparkly pink shoes?

Shoesday
Inspiration Board #32: Garden Green Wedding
Shoesday

8 Comments »

1. Ooh, those are fabulous!

Comment by kristin @ the fairmount bride — July 1, 2008 @ 11:04 pm

2. Hi Kelly,
    I am getting married in December and I LOVE those pink shoes. Do you happen to know the designer? I can’t read the name off the shoes from the picture. If you know and wouldn’t mind emailing me the information I would be SO appreciative. They are SO cute!

Comment by Tracy — August 4, 2009 @ 10:30 am

3. Hello-I am getting married next July and I need to have those pink shoes! Can you please tell me the designer so that I can find them! Please email the designer to me-Thanks

Comment by Heather — September 21, 2009 @ 5:42 pm

4. The shoes are Louboutins.

Comment by Kelly — September 21, 2009 @ 5:52 pm

5. Hi, these shoes are GORGEOUS!!
    Can you let me know how I can purchase them? I can’t find them anywhere on the net.

Much appreciated!
    Sue

Comment by Sue — December 17, 2009 @ 4:34 pm

6. These shoes are stunning!! I’m getting married in a year and I’m wearing pink shoes. Who is the designer of these shoes and where can I purchase them online. Please email me the info if you know. Thanks a bunch

Comment by Lisa — January 21, 2010 @ 8:06 am

7. OMG!! Has anyone found these shoes yet?????????? I want them but I can’t find them!!!

Comment by Brittney — March 22, 2010 @ 8:50 am

8. Hi! the shoes are really great and after one day of reserch on the intenet i find the model but that the only good new because it´s a model by Christian Louboutin (tamiflu crepe nude) from 2007 and i didn´t find any site that sell it! If anyone find it, please say, thank you

Comment by Sofia — October 19, 2010 @ 2:08 am