Dos Pueblos Ranch is a beautiful 3000 acre ranch that can host Santa Barbara weddings on its own private beach. For the ceremony, there are two options: one is on the beach itself, and the other is high on the bluffs overlooking the beach.
The jagged cliff side makes a stunning backdrop, and the white beach is the ideal location for a couple looking to get married with their toes in the sand. The bluff location is equally as beautiful, but requires a bit of a walk to get to (a staircase followed by a short uphill walk). For the elderly, renting a golf cart would be ideal.
For receptions there are again two options, each adjacent to one of the ceremony locations. By the beach is a parking lot that could be used for the reception as is or tented (I would recommend a clear tent), and carpeted for a more finished appearance. Alternatively, the bluff reception location has a large grassy field that would be ideal for a daytime event. Once night falls, the bluffs and hillside can be quite dangerous for guests (especially for those who have enjoyed too much wine).
You can contact the ranch here.
- All items need to be brought in, including bathroom/tables/chairs/kitchen/lighting/power.
- Small & large events are welcome.
- Music can go until 10pm.
- Candles in glass are allowed as long as they are set on tables.
- There is guest parking on site.
- Valet is not required but suggested due to length of walk to beach.
- No dressing area for bride available.
- Please call for the site fee.