The house on the Rancho Dos Pueblos has a relaxed elegance and old world charm that is entirely one of a kind. The drive up to the house is something out of an old movie, there is a long circular drive, a large magnolia tree greets guests, and then you proceed down and around the palm tree lined drive. The home itself has lovely chandeliers and a relaxed (not fussy) elegance to it. Truly the jewel of this location is the stunning backyard lawn. Surrounded by a grove of Morton Bay Fig trees (the facility manager believes them to the be oldest in the states) the lawn is just like taking a step back in time.
The front lawn is another option for Santa Barbara weddings, and could be a great place for the ceremony or reception (that magnolia tree would be so gorgeous in photos!)
The house can be rented for the weekend and can sleep from 8 to 10 people. So you could have your rehearsal dinner and post-wedding brunch at the the house– truly the ideal location for a Santa Barbara destination wedding! The rooms are furnished in a relaxed and elegant style as featured in the rest of the house, and there’s a lovely room for the bride to get ready in.
The elegant dining room.
The master bedroom and getting ready area for the bride.
One of the guest bedrooms with a very nice view! You can contact the ranch here.
- A kitchen would need to be rented.
- Guests would need to be shuttled from the guest parking area.
- Power for the DJ & lighting will need to be brought in.
- Bathrooms must be brought in to accommodate for the older plumbing in the house.
- All rentals including tables/chairs will need to be brought in.
- Valet is recommended, but not required.
- Music can go until 12am.
- Site capacity is 300.