I had the pleasure of touring this glamorous new estate, Villa Esperanza, a few weeks ago. High in the hills of Montecito, it features sweeping views of the ocean, islands and Santa Barbara harbor. Receptions and ceremonies can take place on the helicopter pad which is adjacent to the house.
Its also avaliable for overnight accommodations and sleeps up to 8 guests. Can you imagine waking up here on your wedding day?
The whole back of the house slides open and runs into the gorgeous infinity pool. To one side of the house is palapa which would be a great area for after dinner cigars and scotch. For more information visit Santa Barbara Exclusive Rentals!
- The max guest count is 100.
- Music must be off at 10pm.
- Ceremonies can take place on the lawn and then guests could move to the back patio while that area is reset for reception.
- Additional lighting is required for the helicopter pad area.
- All guests would need to be shuttled.
- All rentals, tables, chairs, linen, china/glassware/flatware would need to be rented.
- At minimum a “day of” coordinator needs to be present on wedding day.
- Rentals can be delivered the Friday before and picked up that Sunday.
- There is a separate service entrance and parking for vendors.
- There is a kitchen on site and can be used for weddings, though there is a garage as well that would work for a kitchen if needed.
If you’re interested in the property, contact me to setup a location scout at email@example.com.