Anthropologie Wedding- The Table

Kelly  |  March 16

©kirstenellis007

For the dining table I set it up under a large juniper tree. I picked out the linens and napkins from Michael Levine’s and had them custom made for the table.

©kirstenellis083

For the decor I love the idea of mixing traditional taper holders and putting them in glass cylinders. The look is modern, and practical, since  you’re taper candles would blow out otherwise.

©kirstenellis012

For flowers I used pink and white ranunuculus, blue thistle, berzilla balls, muscari, peonies, queen anne’s lace.

©kirstenellis078

All the containers were from Anthropologie except for the pink depression glasses (reused from the Valentine’s table I did for the City Sage), the candles holders (Jamali Gardens) and the glass cylinders were bought in downtown LA.

©kirstenellis008

I mixed Town & Country’s gorgeous aqua chargers with their Provencal line for the table setting.

©kirstenellis089

On top, I made a flowers from copper wire and tucked in the menu card envelope which had a letter pressed pattern that matched the napkins.

Photos: Kirsten Ellis of Beaux Arts Photographie

Flowers, Design, Production: Kelly Oshiro Events

Rentals: Town & Country Event Rentals

Paper Goods: Nutmeg Press

Inspiration Board #19: Soft Pink & Gray
Shoesday
Quietly French

11 Comments »

1. Oh my I love this whole photoshoot! I must know more details about that table cloth! And bench!

Comment by Jessica — March 16, 2010 @ 7:32 pm

2. Beautiful. I particularly love the calligraphy!

Comment by Liane Duffy — March 16, 2010 @ 10:14 pm

3. Kelly, I am absolutely swooning over this! The overall tablescape is just gorgeous, but my favorite element is your choice of linen- that tablecloth is amazing! The soft light blue stripe makes everything wonderfully modern! Fantastic job – {Looking forward to meeting you at B-List in a few weeks}. -Jackie

Comment by Jacqueline | Merci New York — March 17, 2010 @ 6:36 am

4. [...] Row 3: Centerpiece, Bouquet, Shoes, Centerpiece [...]

Pingback by inspiration board | Inspiration Board: Vintage Garden — March 23, 2010 @ 7:06 am

5. [...] Clusters; Drinks – Martha Stewart; Lollipops – Martha Stewart; Button Heart – Cox & Cox;  Anthropologie Tablescape – Santa Barbara Chic; Eggs – Paper *Cakes; Pink Dress – Hotspot anthropologi No tags for this post. [...]

Pingback by Wedding Ideas & Tips » Inspiration Board #40: Easter Eggs — March 24, 2010 @ 10:20 am

6. What a fabulous wedding table setting! The bench seat at the head of the table is my absolutely favorite part!

Comment by Chelsea — March 28, 2010 @ 8:32 am

7. Thanks for featuring at Jamali Garden. The pink votive holders and glass cylinders are popular buys and can be purchased on line if interested.

Thanks again,

Murtaza

Comment by Murtaza — June 14, 2010 @ 9:52 am

8. I love the entire set up of the wedding table. The flower arrangements are fabulous.

Comment by Gia@ silk wedding bouquets — November 22, 2010 @ 3:57 am

9. The floral arrangements of the centerpieces look really beautiful, I love the idea of the copper wire flower attached to the menu card. Gorgeous wedding table.

Comment by Mae@ florist sydney — March 22, 2011 @ 5:29 am

10. All look very beautiful. You guys have a natural talent, I wish my wedding had such fantastic arrangements

Comment by assicurazione — April 23, 2011 @ 10:39 am

11. [...] {image credit 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7} [...]

Pingback by Coloured Glassware: Wedding Ideas + Inspiration - Want That Wedding ~ A UK Wedding Inspiration & Wedding Ideas Blog - Want That Wedding — September 28, 2013 @ 1:39 pm

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL