Anthropologie Wedding- The Table

Kelly  |  March 16

For the dining table I set it up under a large juniper tree. I picked out the linens and napkins from Michael Levine’s and had them custom made for the table.

For the decor I love the idea of mixing traditional taper holders and putting them in glass cylinders. The look is modern, and practical, since  you’re taper candles would blow out otherwise.

For flowers I used pink and white ranunuculus, blue thistle, berzilla balls, muscari, peonies, queen anne’s lace.

All the containers were from Anthropologie except for the pink depression glasses (reused from the Valentine’s table I did for the City Sage), the candles holders (Jamali Gardens) and the glass cylinders were bought in downtown LA.

I mixed Town & Country’s gorgeous aqua chargers with their Provencal line for the table setting.

On top, I made a flowers from copper wire and tucked in the menu card envelope which had a letter pressed pattern that matched the napkins.

Photos: Kirsten Ellis of Beaux Arts Photographie

Flowers, Design, Production: Kelly Oshiro Events

Rentals: Town & Country Event Rentals

Paper Goods: Nutmeg Press

Lola's Room
On the Rocks: Melon Mojito

1. Oh my I love this whole photoshoot! I must know more details about that table cloth! And bench!

Comment by Jessica — March 16, 2010 @ 7:32 pm

2. Beautiful. I particularly love the calligraphy!

Comment by Liane Duffy — March 16, 2010 @ 10:14 pm

3. Kelly, I am absolutely swooning over this! The overall tablescape is just gorgeous, but my favorite element is your choice of linen- that tablecloth is amazing! The soft light blue stripe makes everything wonderfully modern! Fantastic job – {Looking forward to meeting you at B-List in a few weeks}. -Jackie

Comment by Jacqueline | Merci New York — March 17, 2010 @ 6:36 am

4. [...] Row 3: Centerpiece, Bouquet, Shoes, Centerpiece [...]

Pingback by inspiration board | Inspiration Board: Vintage Garden — March 23, 2010 @ 7:06 am

5. [...] Clusters; Drinks – Martha Stewart; Lollipops – Martha Stewart; Button Heart – Cox & Cox;  Anthropologie Tablescape – Santa Barbara Chic; Eggs – Paper *Cakes; Pink Dress – Hotspot anthropologi No tags for this post. [...]

Pingback by Wedding Ideas & Tips » Inspiration Board #40: Easter Eggs — March 24, 2010 @ 10:20 am

6. What a fabulous wedding table setting! The bench seat at the head of the table is my absolutely favorite part!

Comment by Chelsea — March 28, 2010 @ 8:32 am

7. Thanks for featuring at Jamali Garden. The pink votive holders and glass cylinders are popular buys and can be purchased on line if interested.

Thanks again,

Comment by Murtaza — June 14, 2010 @ 9:52 am

8. I love the entire set up of the wedding table. The flower arrangements are fabulous.

Comment by Gia@ silk wedding bouquets — November 22, 2010 @ 3:57 am

9. The floral arrangements of the centerpieces look really beautiful, I love the idea of the copper wire flower attached to the menu card. Gorgeous wedding table.

Comment by Mae@ florist sydney — March 22, 2011 @ 5:29 am

10. All look very beautiful. You guys have a natural talent, I wish my wedding had such fantastic arrangements

Comment by assicurazione — April 23, 2011 @ 10:39 am

11. [...] {image credit 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7} [...]

Pingback by Coloured Glassware: Wedding Ideas + Inspiration - Want That Wedding ~ A UK Wedding Inspiration & Wedding Ideas Blog - Want That Wedding — September 28, 2013 @ 1:39 pm

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL