I am so happy to finally share my favorite table that I’ve contributed to this year. It was very much a team styling effort with the photographer Nancy Neil pulling amazing platters and glassware from Botanik and then I added in a mix of props from my collection and Vintage Vignettes.
Shot at a private estate with its own citrus grove, I had fun running around and harvesting citrus straight from the property. I wired citrus branches to chunky wood candle holders and made “citrus trees” to add height to the table. And the amazing foodie charcuterie spread by Ayda Robana of Om Sweet Mama was out of this world. Post shoot, this table became lunch for the crew (roughing it I know).
Here are some tips from Ayda Robana for the perfect spread…
Charcuterie Menu Ideas:
- Nuts: pistachios, and marcona almonds
- Toppings: French butter, flur de sel, homemade jalipaino jelly, local wildflower honey, French radishes, cornichons, and caselvtrano green olives
- Cheeses: hombolt fog, pecorino, petite basque, gouta, chèvre, double cream bri, stout cheddar
- Charcuterie: prochutto di Parma, bresaola, sopressata, and chicken liver pâté
- Dried fruits: dried white peaches, dried apple slices
- Fresh fruits: grapes, figs if in season
- Fresh baguette sliced thinly on the diagonal, flatbread crackers, bread sticks, rainforest crisps
Styling + Photography: Nancy Neil // Food: Ayda Robana // Aprons: Finery // Dishes + Glassware: Botanik // Florals + Styling: Kelly Oshiro of SB Chic // Linens: Heather Taylor Home // Beer: Santa Barbara’s Telegraphy Brewery // Wine: Cambria Wines // Props: Vintage Vignettes
You can see more of this table on Style Me Pretty Living.