I’m super excited to be launch my new styling and wedding industry business services website right here at kellyoshiro.com.
There are two main service areas I’m focusing on, the first is the the styling and creative side:
- Prop styling for real weddings. I treat a real wedding as if it were an editorial and style all those key details shots. I’ll be working on some of Joy Proctor‘s beautiful weddings this summer.
- Product or location editorials. I produce beautiful product images for your marketing needs or produce beautiful story-telling imagery to showcase your location.
- One-on-one. I can create custom editorials for your portfolio ranging from wedding to lifestyle content. I’m super excited to be creating editorials with Jen Huang for her one-one-one workshops.
And, I’m also offering some rad business to business services including:
- Freelance blogging for the wedding industry. I edit photos, write copy and code the post. I’m super thrilled to have Sarah Winward of Honey of Thousand Flowers as one of my first clients (look for my posts for her soon).
- Photo editing & Wedding Submissions. I edit and package a wedding for submission.
- Consulting & Portfolio Review. You can pick my brain, get some advice on your portfolio or ideas on how to grow and expand your business.