I’m super excited to announce my first flower and tabletop design workshop! Hosted by Flutter Magazine it will be an intimate learning experience and limited to just 10 students. I’ll be demonstrating how to work with fall elements and then it’ll be your turn to play with flowers and other fall elements. No experience is necessary, so if you’ve always wanted to play with flowers, come on down!
We’ll be setting up a small two person table and the amazing Joel Serrato will be photographing each student’s centerpiece. I will also be teaching how to style a tabletop in addition to basic flower arranging tips. Le Petit Chef will be providing some tasty bites and Vintage Vignettes will be lending us some fun props to play with too. And, as a bonus, this event will be featured in the next print issue of Flutter!
When: Saturday, November 2nd, 2013
Where: 110 West Mission Street Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- 3 hours of guided instruction
- All the tools (apron, sheers, vases, etc…) that you get to keep!
- A gorgeous array of fall flowers to play with and take home!
- Lunch prepared by Le Petit Chef
- Seasonal refreshments + libations
- Gorgeous photos of your final arrangements by Joel Serrato
- Lots more goodies + surprises!
Limited to 10 students. Purchase tickets HERE.
I’m excited to share my love of flowers, teach some design principles, and help you get inspired for the upcoming holiday season, see you there!
Photo: Anna Costa